Saturday, November 9, 2013

Thanksgiving Owls n Pumpkins




Hello again my crafty friends!
I have been busy crafting all these darling magnets for Thanksgiving.
The Pumpkins are pieced and inked and pop dotted to make a Magnet.
I glued a Magnet stripe on the back,so you can place them on a fridge.

The stacked Pumpkins and Thanksgiving Owls are from Miss Kate's Cuttables.
Click on the link below for these sweet pumpkins




This little Owl is all ready for Thanksgiving with his big eyes and hat.
Very fun to make and can be used as a Magnet or on a card or special gift.


Of course this little girl Owl needed some gems :)
She's so tweet!
Piecing these darling creations is just like putting a puzzle together. LOL
Lot's of fun!
Click below to get the Thanksgiving Owls.




Click on the link to get two  Christmas cutting files FREEBIES!

But hurry, they won't be there long!!





So cute for the Holidays!

That's it for another day my friends.
Keep watching because I will be creating a really special  3D  project next week. 
I can't wait to show you!

Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Misty


2 comments:

Daieux Et Dailleurs said...

Loved readding this thanks

Misty Morgan said...

Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm happy you enjoyed reading my blog. Thanks again for stopping by. Have a wonderful Holiday!