Friday, April 25, 2014

Beautiful Spring Butterfly Cutout Easel Card



Hi my crafty friends!
It's time for Butterflies and warm weather here in Apple Valley.
Would you believe I saw a beautiful Monarch butterfly flying and swirling around my 
car while I was at a stop. It was so colorful and pretty.

Today I made this very pretty and delicate Butterfly Easel card from white
and colored card stock.  Using my Sizzix Eclips machine it cut like butter.
This was a really quick and easy card to make.
I love the way it turned out.
The Butterfly Easel card cutting file is from Bird.
click below to get the cutting file 
FREE



This is how beautiful the card looks when it's standing..
 I also used a flower border from Bird.
This is not the same one I used but it's very pretty and would work.


Click below for the Free file







This is how the card looks closed. It fits nicely into an envelope for mailing
A lovely card for almost any occasion. 

That's it for another day, my friends.
I hope that I've inspired you today.
Have a wonderful Friday!
Hugs,
Misty


2 comments:

Lusaka Blog said...

Grateful for shariing this

Misty Morgan said...

You're welcome, Lusaka! I've updated the links for you. Please let me know if you are able to get the Free files. Happy crafting!