Sunday, April 27, 2014

Shirley,Goodness and Mercy Chicken Magnets





Hello my friends!

I just had to share these adorable chicken refrigerator magnets with you today.
They come from My Scrap Chick.
The link is at the bottom of this post.

She's having a really BIG SALE right now, until May 1st I believe.
Don't miss out!!! 

The first chick up is this darling pink striped chick with an umbrella in her hand.
This is a piecing pattern that you glue on each piece.
I made a silhouette in the ecal program and cut one in black and two in white card stock so it would
be strong and sturdy. I glued  all the pieced to the black card stock. I inked and added gems then glued a strip of magnet to the back. Great for your refrigerator, metal cabinet or anything metal.
You can also put them in a scrapbook or on a card.




This sweet little darling is just singing in the rain. LOL
Yes, we did have one day of rain here in Apple Valley, but it only dropped a little rain. It seems 
that the rain gets blown to the mountains near me and almost always passes over quickly.


This little sweetie pie was fun and easy to make with her basket of eggs.


She's the shopping chick with her cute little hat and pretty sunflower.
Adorable magnets for any fridge.
Every home should have these sweet chicks on their fridge/
Great gifts!
Just in time for Spring!



.


You can get the cutting files below at My Scrap Chicks.
They are on sale until May.

That's it for another day my friends.
I hope that I've inspired you once again.

Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Misty

No comments: