Sunday, May 18, 2014

Hawaiian Tropical Hula Bears & Red Parrot Magnets



Introducing the Aloha Hula Collection from MyScrapChick.com 

These darling Tropical magnets will dance their way into your heart.

Yesterday, here in Apple Valley, we had a record heat wave close to 120.
Yes, that HOT and it's not our summer yet!

I was dreaming of  Hawaii , while sipping my cool frozen fruit drink (Spinach,Strawberries,Banana's,Boysenberries Yummy)and
making these tropical cuties into Magnets LOL
Fun Fun Fun!


The Hula girl bear was fun to make with her little grass skirt and flowers. 
To make all these sturdy, I cut a back silhouette out of heavy white poster board
and two out of black, then glue them together and added hands, face and extras.

On the back I glued a strip of magnet so you can place them on a fridge
or something magnetic. They can even be placed on a card or in a scrapbook page.







All these Hawaiian  darlings came from My Scrap Chick.
 Click on the link below.
 Get them now while they are still on Sale!!









He is so colorful and cute!


All the magnets measure approximately 6" tall and look so cute.
Great gifts for someone special!


The Sizzix Eclips machine has opened up a whole new world for me. 
I simply love my cutting machine and would Love the New Eclips2.
You can purchase the Brand New Eclips2 over at Leo and Mary's.
Click on the link below.


Free Tiki Statue svg file from Leo & Mary at svgcuts.com
Click on the link below



That's it my friends for another day.
I hope that I've inspired you today to get busy crafting.
You will be amazed with all the fun things you can create with this machine.
Crafting with YOU in the middle, as Leo always says.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Misty

No comments: