Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Japan Hawaiian Flower Girl Magnets


Hello my crafty friends!

Today I would like to share these adorable Hawaiian flower girl magnets.
The first one is Hana (favorite flower) girl. She has many layers of card stock and poster
 board to make her very sturdy. The idea for the eyes are from Koyot Kuties. See link below for Free cutting files.

She stands almost 6" tall. I cut a strip of
magnet and glued it to the back. 
Looks great on a card, fridge or gift package
They are all so darling!
 This is Sakura 
This is Miki 

You can get the cutting files for the 3 Japan Flower girls over at MyScrapChick's 
Click on the link below




That's it for another day my friends.
Hope that you enjoyed my pretty magnet Japan Flower girls.
Have a great week!



Check these Free Kyoto Kuties at Under A Cherry Tree.
They are FREE from Lettering delight.
Click on the link below.

No comments: