Saturday, November 22, 2014

Winter Wonderland Skiing Snowman Lighted Paper Lantern



Hi again my friends!
Just popping in to share this darling Snowman Lantern that I made.
The base Lantern is the same as in my last post of the Forest animals except,
I placed a little  Snowman skiing inside this one. I also used blue ink on
the velum
Isn't he just the cutest!!
The Forest animals winter lantern is a FREE cutting file from Lia Griffith
Click on the link below




I added a little snow on the trees using the Snow Writer from Peachy Keen stamp site.
Click on the link below

http://www.peachykeenstamps.com/shop/index.php?p=catalog&mode=search&search_str=snow+writer

This picture shows the Forest animals but in a smaller version. Please excuse the photo, it was hard to photograph. 
The Snowman was a free picture, but I don't remember where I found it. I did subscribe to her blog and when she posts again, I will update you with the link.
Update link http://www.fabartdiy.com/how-to-diy-paper-christmas-window-decorations-from-free-template/
 You can use most any image inside
your lantern and it would look beautiful sitting on a table or hanging.
Great lantern file for any occasion !




My tiny Honeydew seed is really growing!! Yesterday I saw some tiny yellow flowers on it.


I was soooo thrilled to see the first bloom. I can't wait to see how many it will have.
This started from a teeny tiny seed and was the most delicious melon that I've
ever tasted and it's organic!



Today it opened up and is in full bloom :)
I guess I do have a Green thumb lol

Thanks again for stopping in to see what I have to share.
I hope that I've inspired you with the beautiful winter lantern for your gift ideas.
Also, check to see if you have a green thumb too :)
That's it for another day my friends!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Misty


1 comment:

Romayne said...

Know it's rather late to come regarding your melon BUT I suspect you'll either get no fruit OR at best very tiny ones - flowers most likely need some kind of cross fertilisation to properly become fruit :(. Just a thought :)