Saturday, July 11, 2015

Silhouette Lady Card


Hi again my friends.
I just discovered Washi tape and I Love it.
Soooo I just had to make this darling lady silhouette into a card.
To purchase the die click the link below.


I used this lovely flowered washi tape up the left side of the card. 
It's so easy to use, no glue or mess.
It sticks great and can be re-positioned without a problem. 

So fun!

I bought the washi tape on F/B from Lisa and Dawn.

If you interested in joining this group, please send me your email and I will add you.
They have tons of  all kinds of washi tapes and they are reasonably priced.


This is just a sampling of what they have
Click on the link to go there


This is the inside of the card.
Again I used the washi tape alone the bottom and stamped the sentiment
from Close to my heart collection and added a rhinestone.

I'll be making more creations with my washi tape collection to share for sure.


I used Mary's Grape gift tag to make this cutout card awhile back.
I'm going to try out my washi tape on this one soon :) 


 Here's the FREE  Grape Gift Tag from svgcuts.com


Click below for the FREE file
ENJOY


That's it my friends for another crafty day.
I hope that I've inspired you today.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Misty

No comments: