Friday, August 12, 2016

Game Day 3D Marquee Football Lighted Signs


Hi there my crafty friends!




Don't you just love these sign!!
What a way to make a touchdown crafting these incredible game
day Marquee lighted signs from svgcuts.com. Mary did a
fantastic job creating these files from her "Game Day Marquee Signs kit"
Link below

I used smoke lights and created the Buccaneers logo 's for my
daughter's husband that is a really big fan for the Buccaneers. It
 looks fantastic with all the lights at night and it's 3D.


The kit contains allthe sports signs from Mary's kit below.


I can't wait to start making the whole kit!
Great gifts for sports fans!!



Here's another one with the Bears logo that I made in ecal program.

They will be a huge success to any sports fan.
Very easy instructions, step by step video that is included in the kit.

I used blue lights around, but you can use anyone color that you desire. I got them
at Michaels and they had smoke, clear, pink and blue. I'm sure you
could get the lights on amazon or other online stores.
Super fun project!

Click on the link below to get the whole kit FREE with purchase.



How about a FREE svg from svgcuts!

Click on the link below for the FREE svg



That's it folks for another crafty week!
Have a great weekend and I hope you get in the game
and make these fabulous marquee signs.
Happy crafting!
Hugs,
Misty




 

No comments: