Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Vintage Woody Station Wagon Card








 Hello everyone! 
If you or your friends are car fans, then this is one you won't want to pass up.
How about a ride down memory lane? Yep, it's a Woody!
"Vintage Woody Station Wagon Card"
This is all cut out using my Sizzix eClips/eCal cutting machine. I Love my eClips!
Another of Mary's svg files that you can get here....

I inked with Tim Holtz distressed inks and for the letters I made a silhouette and then placed them on it. 

 The file didn't come with a surfboard, so I made my own and added brown twine.

 I had some metal buttons that looked like tire rims and added a clear gem to the middle.

For the sentiment I used Tri-Chem Candy creations to the cutout words. The birthday cake is a sticker.
 This is the finished car with the brown insert to place in the envelope that has  silver foil inside.
Lot's of fun going down memory lane! Gotta love that Woody!
Have a wonderful day and keep an eye out for more fun creations.


This is the picture of the first woody that I made. I used a skateboard instead of a surfboard.

No comments: