Thursday, August 9, 2012

Birthday Party Ice Cream Cone Box


Hello my dear friends!
How about a nice big Ice Cream Cone today!!
So Yummy too!
Old Fashioned Chocolate Latte flavor! 
This is one of my favorite favor boxes from, yes, you guessed it, Mary. You can make them any flavor you like and have fun creating them for Birthday parties, social events and special gifts. The top cover comes off for placing goodies galore. Let your imagination run wild! Very easy to put together for that special event. This kit comes with the Ice Cream truck and many fun creations.
You can get this FREE svg kit  "Ice Cream Birthday Kit over at Mary & Leo's below


 I embossed the accent pieces with Geometric Rings embossing folder and inked them with Tim Holtz distressed ink. I didn't show a pic of the lid off but you can figure it out. It's a good size to fit some fun little gifts inside. I love how they all turned out. I'm going to be bringing these & the Ice Cream truck to the Clubhouse craft fair in Oct and it should be a fun event. I'll take pics of the event for you to see.


While shopping at Michael's I found this very nice paper with old Keys and thought how fun it would be to make a Latte cone. By the way, Michael's is having a sale on 12x12 paper 6 for a buck. Can't beat that now can we;)

 This pretty flower paper is from Up Town Flair collection.

The I Love You is a cutout from Mary's collections.
 This is a pink with brown polka-dots and brown & pink ribbon. It really looks great in person. The picture doesn't do it justice.
I embossed this one with the Polka dots folder and also inked the edges.


This is another paper from Michaels and it also looks great in person. My dad would have loved this one as he always enjoyed chocolate covered cherries. Sooo cool!

 Gotta love my Polka-dot embossing folder!
This another paper from Michael's and I lined it with glitter. You can't really see the paper but it's in pinks,purples and blues. If I get time, I will add another pic for you to see it better.
Don't look at the glitter too close, I used old Ti-Chem Candy creations and it just didn't want to come out of the tube.
That's it for today my friends!
Have a cool and happy day and enjoy these darling Ice Cream Cones!

Yummmmmmmmy!!!

No comments: