Friday, August 3, 2012

Howdy Doody 3D Paper Lunch Box

It's Howdy Doody Time, It's Howdy Doody Time!

Hello to all my friends!
Hey, do you remember watching this program when you were little?
 Well, I do! It was one of my favorite shows. 
 Now you know....LOL
My dear Friend Jan, in Iowa inspired me to make this Lunch box using a Vintage character from a Children's TV series "Howdy Doody".Yep, that was her favorite show also. Leave a comment if you remember watching that show.

You can watch the show on youtube below
Aren't those kiddo's adorable and the boys wore ties too!
 


Another great FREE file from Mary & Leo's svgcuts.com site. 
Click below to view the Lunch Box kit from Miss Bakers Class kit
Brads for the handle and latch.


 Lot's of room for goodies! Great gift for that special person.

You can also add more picture on the back if you like.
That's it for today folks!
I hope I brought a smile to you today :)
Have a blessed day!

No comments: