Monday, August 13, 2012

Miss Baker's Class Apple Box

Happy Sunday!
I have a couple more apples to share with you.  Keep watching for more wonderful creations. Have a great day!







Hello my friends!
It's apple time again! I just finished picking my apples from my granny apple tree. They were small this year and that means extra work for me. Next year I will prune it and take a lot of blossoms off so I will have large apple and less work.. Soooo I put the apples in the fridge and now I'm relaxing while crafting.  I made this darling apple box. I used rose glitter paper and cut out a tag to match. Topped it with a few roses and bow. I made three heart buttons with the Epiphany tool in matching paper. I inked the stem with Tim Holtz inks.



You can get the apple file at Mary & Leo's svg site below
Buy the Miss Baker's Class svg kit and get the New Fall Harvest kit FREE.



Closeup of the lid with tag.
The heart button's look much darker in person and really add that special touch. I love my Epiphany tool! You can check out all the shape tools  here...http://epiphanycrafts.com/products/tools/
The inside of the box is pretty large for special gifts or cookies.
I will be posting a red check apple tomorrow.
That's it for today! I hope you have a great week and happy crafting.


Hello everyone!
Here's my red checkered apple with rhinestone galore. This would make such a cute teacher gift or just about anyone. Tomorrow I'll put up a Granny Apple box :) 
Have a terrific day!




1 comment:

Maria Matter said...

oh these are wonderfully creative! I love all the different patterns, beautifully done!