Friday, August 10, 2012

Miss Baker's Craft Classroom Chalkboard


Hello my friends!
It's Friday again and I have a new creation to share with you. 
Isn't this Chalkboard sign so cute?
I thought this would be great to hang up in my crafty room. I love how it turned out.
 It's from Mary's Miss Bakers Class kit here


I used colored rhinestones on the letters.

I inked the apple with Tim Holtz distressed inks and added a green rhinestone. I put pop dots to place the apple.

You can create this chalkboard for just about any room you like. Also, I used chalk paper so you can write something on it with chalk. It's  a hanging Chalkboard! So cool for a children's room too. The added flower give it that finished touch. I also used white shoes strings for hanging or you can use ribbon or most anything. 
That's it for this Friday!
Have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you again on Monday.

No comments: