Sunday, September 30, 2012

Happy Bat Halloween Tag Free svg


EEK! There's a Bat in the house and its on it's way to Sheila in Alabama 
over at She's a Sassy Lady site.
Shhhhhhhh It's a surprise! Plus I'm sending a Christmas tag for the Challenge! 
Check it out below.




This adorable little Bat Halloween tag was a Free svg file from My Scrap Chick below

Isn't he sooooo cool with that purple nose!


He's glittered, packed and ready to fly out on Monday!



Again, I used Tim Holtz inks on the cut out letters. The black dotted digital paper is Free over at
Free Digital Scrapbook here http://freedigitalscrapbooking.com/

This was a very quick and easy tag to make and would be great to put on any Halloween gift or treat.

You can also interchange this with most any Halloween characters you like. Even a cute Pumpkin would be cute.

That's it for Sunday my friends!
The name of that song was "All By Myself" sung by
Celine Deon below
How many of you would like to win a Free Halloween gift tag, playing Name that Song? If I get enough emails, I will start giving away one of my tags to the winner. Let me know if you would like to play along. You can leave a comment or email me direct.

Ok this one is going to be a little harder...hehe

Name this Song!
 "Just ****** along"

I'll post the name on my next post on Monday.
Have a great day my friends!
Hugs

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh your bat is just too cute!