Saturday, September 15, 2012

Crisp Days of Fall and Fall Harvest Cards


Hello again my friends!
I thought I would share two adorable cut out cards with you today. They are really fun,fast and easy to make and soooo cute.

The svg files are from Mary's Crisp Days of Fall kit and Fall Harvest kit. I love them all!

With a purchase you can get the Toil and Trouble kit FREE for a limited time only. Click below

Free Toil and Trouble Kit


Crisp Days of Fall Pumpkin Card Kit

 Fall Harvest Leaf Card Kit



Have you seen the latest challenge on the SVG Cuts FB Page? Halloween theme with 1st place prize of a Sizzix eclips! Check it out! 


I used Tim Holtz distressed inks for everything except the patterned papers. I cut everything out in white card stock and inked them. The gold leaves are cut on my Big Shot and a sizzlits leaves and vines die with gold foil paper. I thought it added a special touch.




I embossed and cut this pumpkin with the sizzlits die and added the gold leaf swirls. Super fast and cute!

This cute little card is from the Fall Harvest collection and will go along with the Fall Harvest Basket below that's in this kit.  Gotta love Mary's kits! Again, I cut this card all out of white card stock and inked it with Tim Holtz inks. The flower has an added gold brad and the blackbirds eye is a Tim Holtz tiny brad.


Lots of fun making these little cards!
Great little gift cards for all your Fall Collections.

That's it for today folks!
Have a happy weekend and I will see you soon.
Please let me know if you like my yellow blog backgroud. As soon as it nears Christmas, I will be changing it to a Christmas theme. I hope you like it!  Please Email me in the comments to let me know.
Hugs!!!

No comments: