Sunday, September 30, 2012

Crisp Days of Fall Oak Leaf Flickering LANTERN

 Hello my Dear friends!
I hope your having a nice day today. I have been creating in my craft room today. Yes, I know it's Sunday, but I just couldn't help myself lol 

I've been wanting to make this darling lantern since I got Mary's Crisp Days of Fall  kit. It's super easy and fun to cut and assemble. This lantern is in a kit that come with a Yummy pumpkin pie box, pumpkin card, matchbox and more.from Mary's svg site. She has the Best svg creations around and they are truly a piece of art. Everyone will be in awe when you display your projects.

Click below to get the (Lantern) Crisp Days of Fall kit. 

FREE
If you hurry, you can get her Halloween Gimme Candy Boxes svg kit FREE


 Don't you just Love the digital background paper I used to display the lantern? 
 I just happened to find this site and fell in love with all the Beautiful
 digital papers they offer for FREE.
I was like a kid in a candy store....lol
Click below
It's FREE at Computer Scrapbook

I found some fall leaves in my stash and added pop dots. I should have cut some out and inked them, but hey, its Sunday...lol


I use some gold stretch cord so you can hang it.
 Do you see the orange showing through the black? Well, I wanted my Lantern to be extra sturdy so I cut two layers out in black and orange and glued them together. So, the inside is bright orange and with the orange plastic, it gives a very beautiful effect.


My eClips cut's such details like butter!
Gotta Love my eClips!
You can get a great combo deal over at Pumpkin Patch Stamp site. Just look to your left on my sidebar for the link. Great stamp too.

Since I didn't have any velum, I used orange plastic file folders that I had from the dollar store. They cut out great on my eClips and the orange give a beautiful glow.



This the back for the candle to sit. I just love that little tea light, it flickers so pretty. I can't wait to see how it looks tonight. Hey, I can save on my Electric bill! What a deal! LOL

I can see it now, flickering tea lights all through the house :)


I hope that I've sparked your imagination this fine Sunday. These darling lanterns would be great gifts and decorations this fall season. Super fun to make and Super fun to give to all your friends.

Oh, a hint to name that song on my last post
Al Jolsen

Hugs!

No comments: