Saturday, September 8, 2012

Acorn Autumn Box Collection


 Hello again my Dear friends!
With Fall around the corner there will be lots of Acorns and colorful projects coming your way. 
This special  "Acorn Autumn Kit" is from Mary and Leo's svg site. You can get this kit Free with purchase here






 I thought I would create a green topped Acorn and also added a few jingle bells. For Christmas you can decorate them in colorful papers and top it with a bright Red Poinsettia. These cute boxes can be used for many occasions. The top comes off and you can put tissue paper and a special gift of cookies and more.

This would make a darling box for Christmas!




 I used wood grain paper for this Acorn. The picture doesn't do it justice because it really looks like a Real Acorn in person. Fun fun box!




 I had so much fun making these adorable Acorn boxes from Mary's svg site here 

Make sure you check their svg site for lots of fun and creative files to make with any cutting machine. I have the eClips/eCal machine and LOVE it! Leo also sells this machine on their Pumpkin Patch site. Click on the Pumpkin Patch Stamp icon to your left near the top to check it out. You won't be sorry!! 
This wonderful machine will open up a Whole New World in crafting you could ever imagine. 

Also you can visit  Mary & Leo's Big Happy Family on Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/svgcuts?ref=ts


Have a Happy weekend my Friends!
Smile a little, Laugh a little
Most of all have FUN!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Such cute acorns. Love the colors and patterned papers you used.

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, my friend. Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you but I've been tied up with a kitchen remodel.

I wanted to thank you for visiting me, and requesting info on my "Apron Box". Unfortunately, I'm sorry I do not do .svg files -- only cut and gypsy files -- I no longer have software to do the .svg files. If you can do your own file based on my project, you are perfectly welcome to do it yourself.

While I'm here, I have to tell you I love your blog, and this is just one of the cutest boxes!!!

I hope you come back and visit with me soon and often, and I'll be back to see you too as I'm now a new follower.

Off now to see more of your wonderful craft projects!

Carole said...

So darn cute, well done