Thursday, September 27, 2012

Merry and Bright Skating Cardinal Chrstmas Tag/Card

Happy 10,000 FISKARS!

Free Prizes!

Enter to Win!!

10 people will receive the Interchangeable Border Punch Starter Set, along with 3 randomly chosen Interchangeable Cartridges. Click below to read more.


This is my entry I put together...lol I happen to be Fiskateers #6749, but you don't have to be a member to win. Just gather up some of your statch laying around and take a pic and post it to your blog or Fiskars site.
That's it!
 You have until Sunday, September 30, 2012 at 11:59PM PST to post your photo in the gallery.
HURRY and Good Luck!




Are you ready for this Adorable Skating Cardinal?
I sure am! 
It's been over 100 degrees here in Apple Valley and the only way to be cool is to start thinking cool....LOL  I am sooooo ready for cooler weather!


This darling Skating Cardinal  is from the Merry and Bright Christmas kit with the video tutorial over at Mary's svg site below


PLUS... if you make a purchase you can get her Fun Halloween Candy Boxes
 FREE a $6.99 Value FREE


All Marys Kits have great step by step tutorial on how to glue everything together.

This little bird tag can actually be made as a large card or a small Christmas tag.
 I made the Christmas tag first and re sized all the pieces in eCal. This was all cut out in white card stock and inked with Tim Holtz distressed inks. Nope, I don't work for them, but I should...LOL I Love his inks!  I embossed the skates, yep upside down..ha  I think it looks alright and I didn't do that on purpose. What is that ole saying, "If the Shoe Fits Wear It"! Well, they wouldn't fit any other way....unless I had him skate backwards..hehe  It was just one of those days! Luckily I didn't glue anything backwards today :)



I inked my first tag in turquoise blue with a green & white scarf and added a gem. I used a pop dot under his wing to make it stand out. A Super simple tag to make for your Holiday packages and treats.

This is the inside sentiment, stamped again in Tim Holtz ink. 


This tag I inked in sky blue and the scarf in green and embossed his wing. The colors are really more vibrant in person, so excuse the pics. My floppy disc camera is probably over 15 yrs old, no wonder. They don't make them anymore....haha  I need to put that on my Christmas list!

 Hey, the dots are not inside out on this tag or are they. After awhile you start seeing dots....lol  
Practice makes perfect, they say!


I added the inked and embossed snowflake and may add a little bit of glitter to give it pizazz.  

Well, he's off and running.....or I mean Skating!

I hope you enjoyed my cute little Christmas Cardinal tags today. I really had fun making them.

Now I'm off and running too!
Tootle Doo's my friends!
Have a wonderful day and see you next time!

Remember to Share a Smile!
Hugs!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Both projects aew great. :)