Tuesday, June 20, 2017

GIANT Sunflower and Card Plus FREEBIES

Hi my crafty friends.

It's summertime and you know what that means, flowers are blooming. Also
all my fruit trees are bearing delicious fruits. I've picked all my plums and
boy do they taste delicious. My apricot tree has a bushel of fruit and even
enough for my little birdies to enjoy. In another couple of weeks my
apples and peaches will be ready for harvesting. I have lots of happy neighbors
and friends that will enjoy eating them.

I just had to share this beautiful 17 inch Sunflower that was created by
Jennifer Maker. She has been so kind to make a tutorial and share her file
with everyone.
Click on the link below to get the FREE Sunflower!


I made this pretty Sunflower with 8.5 x 11 light and dark cardstock.
It's simply amazing to look at, hanging on my wall with all it's glory.
The brown and black center is cut in one piece and easily layered with adhesive spray.
Jennifer's tutorial guides you step by step to your finished Sunflower.
She suggests hot glue, but I used Linco glue with great success.

  This up close picture is Mesorizing for sure.
It really didn't take long to make and would be a WOW gift for
anyone to receive. I love mine on my wall! :)

Of course I needed a Sunflower card, when I send the Giant sunflower
to a friend. So, I made this with a silhouette of a sunflower and added
a few delightful elements to the card. For the sentiment, I had picked up a
couple of dyes at Hobby Lobby on sale last week and knew I would need these
some day. Well, the friends was perfect. Gotta love my Big Shot machine
for quick and easy sentiments.


Here is another FREE file from Jennifer Maker.
Paper rolled Daisy

Click on the link below to get the Daisy file.

This is Jennifer's creation! Isn't it beautiful!!
You can mix and match your colors of papers to create this
lovely wreath. And the best part is, the svg file is FREE
Plus a great step by step tutorial.

Super fun and easy to make for summer décor or any other season.

That's it folks for another day of crafting.
Have a beautiful week and I hope that I've inspired you today.

Happy crafting!
Hugs,
Misty

No comments: