Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I Love Lucy 3D Paper Lunch Box

I LOVE LUCY  3D Paper Lunch Box



Hi my crafty friends!

I know that just about everyone Love's Lucy and thought I would make Mary's file from Miss Baker's Class kit into my all time favorite comedy pair. This was so fun to make and I love how it turned out.
You can get this file Free over at Mary & Leo's site here

I love the paper I got at Joann's, it's called "Me and my Big Ideas" by Ellen Krans. I picked it up a month ago while it was 5 for a buck and it just popped out at me and said buy me :) While I was deciding which papers to use this morning, it again popped out and I'm glad it did. 
Isn't this soooo cute? 
For the picture insert I scanned a picture that I had and printed  and cut it to fit. I printed it on glossy photo paper.




This is the inside and I doubled the papers to make it extra sturdy.
I added pink heart brads to the handle.



The epiphany heart tool is so cool. I made matching hearts out of the same paper and made a two tone green bow.



# 1 Rule.....Eat Chocolate First before crafting!

That's it for today my friends!
I Love Ya!

No comments: