Monday, October 7, 2013

Fall Breezy Meadow Butterfly Tall Lantern




Hi there my sweet friends.
Today I would like to share a special butterfly tall lantern with you.  Share with someone special or enjoy sitting or hanging a couple as night light.
The tall lantern is from Mary's "Spooky Soiree svg kit. 
 See link below



The butterflies are from Mary's Breezy Meadow Butterflies kit. They are inked with Tim Holtz distressed inks and I added a gem. The butterflies cut out on my Eclips machine just like butter.



Click on the link to get the Breezy Meadow Butterflies svg
I used Oak leaves from Mary's FREE svg to embellish the side and top of the lantern.



click on the link to get Mary's Oak Leaves FREE.



Mary's Tall Lantern with a tea light that glows in the night.



Click below to get  the Spooky Soiree svg kit.
Gotta have them bones! lol


That's it for another day my crafters.
I hope that I've inspired you today with my Butterfly Tall Lantern.
I can't wait until evening and I can put the tea light in and enjoy the glow.
Fun project and especially if you have the Sizzix Eclips laser 
cutting machine to do all the work for you. 
Did I tell you that I Love my Eclips!
Have a great week!
Hugs,
Misty