Monday, October 21, 2013

Pumpkins Chickens and Bear's Oh My!

This is the Cat's meow!!


Hello my dear friends!
It's been in the 80's  in Apple Valley and still feels like summer here. I'm sure it will
soon begin to cool down though. I love this weather!

Today I have lots of special creations to share with you.
Up first is this adorable little cat in a pumpkin paper piecing.



Sweet little cat in a pumpkin from Ka Doodle Bug. 
See link below.
I cut out three of each piecing of heavy paper and glued them together to make the whole creation thick and sturdy.
 I then added pop dots to make him look 3D.
Great for a refrigerator magnet, on a card or in a scrapbook. I think he would look cute with a ribbon on the top, so you can hang him as a decoration. He would be a great addition on top of a special package.
I Love him!

 I used Tim Holtz distressed inks to add more dimension. Did I mention that I Love those inks!
I added some whiskers from my old broom 
Never throw out an old broom, you may need it for embellishments on your creations. LOL

I follow Melissa's Facebook page here
She's so sweet and shares lots of Adorable Freebies!

Check out all of Melissa's darling creations at KaDoodle Bug Designs

Click below to get  her Free files.







 Isn't he the cutest little bear you've ever seen?


This cute little bear is also a piecing pattern from Ka Doodle Bug Designs.
Piecing means that each part of him needs to be glued together to create a finished creation.
It does take time with some of the very tiny piece like the leaf stems. I lost them two times and almost gave up and was ready to cut another set ,when I found them under my mouse pad......go figure. LOL
I'm forever loosing eyes, oh not mine hehe

This was one of Melissia's Freebies but is now in her store for only 2.00 dollars.

Oh don't go yet, there's one more :)






 This welcome hen is so sweet and is a piecing file and comes with the words Welcome to my nest. 



She looks great on my refrigerator!

This cute Chicken is from Ka Doodle Bug Designs. You can get the cutting file below.



That's it for another day my friends!
I hope that I've inspired you today. 
Come join the fun! Sizzix Eclips cutting machine does all the work for you.
And, it cuts just like butter for the tiniest of pieces.
 I Love my Eclips!

You can check it out over at Mary & Leo's site below.
 They are on sale for a limited time.

http://www.craftedge.com/purchase/craftedge/purchase_ecal.html
Like Leo always says "It's a world of crafting with YOU in the middle".
So much fun!
Have a great week!
Hugs,
Misty

No comments: