Friday, October 4, 2013

Something to Crow about! Black Crow and Cuddly Owl Cards



Hello my friends!

Today I have these cute cuddly little friends to share with you. I made the crow into a cutout card with a green border. These adorable cuddly friends are from Mary's "Autumn Cuddly Friends" kit. See link below.



Here's a close up of the embossed hat and inking. 
 




This one I made into a cutout card with a silhouette base.

 This is Mary's cute Crow!
 
 


This is the Owl card that I made from the kit. I added the rhinestone eyes and a bow.
Here's the side view showing how the card looks opened. I cut two silhouettes that I made in Ecal software, one in white and one in brown for the base card. I glued those two together. I then cut a black shadow and glued that to the base. Then I put pop dots on each layer to give it dimension.
 
A really fun collection to make! Keep watching for more from this cute kit.
 
This is Mary's darling Owl.
 
These adorable characters are all from Mary's
Autumn Cuddly Friends kit

click below to get the whole kit

 
 
Here's a Free Hedgehog from Mary's Free svgs.
Enjoy! 
 
 
 
 
 
I can't wait to make them all!

Have a wonderful weekend my friends.

Hugs,
Misty


No comments: