Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Martha Stewart American Made Award Grand Prize Winners Leo and Mary

Announcement!

Martha Stewart American Made Award for 2013


** *Grand Prize Winners***

  Leo and Mary at svgcuts.com

Leo and Mary


If you've never met or seen this amazing couple, let me introduce them now.

When I first started using a cutting machine, years ago, I came across Leo and Mary's  site http://svgcuts.com/ and there began my journey. My first svg kit to buy from them, I remember was the beautifully designed Easter Eggs svg Collection http://svgcuts.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=11&products_id=2

My niece, Lisa and I were so happy to finally get to cut all these designs without using a Cartridge with our machines. We were in heaven and have followed Leo and Mary ever since. Over the years we've watched them bloom and grow their business with great care, love, dedication and lots of hard work. They offer First Class personalized customer service including phone service. Mary offers First Class svg kits that cut professionally and are easy to assemble. Leo offers First Class pictures and videos for step by step instructions for all Mary's kits. Come join all the fun and see all their creations on their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/svgcuts


Now it's time for them to Shine!
What a great couple!
They were just married on September 20,2013.


Watch a Video  montage that was presented during their wedding reception.


*Congratulations* Leo and Mary!



1 comment:

Beth F. said...

I agree! This is so exciting for them and for all of their fans too! Not to mention it is great for all of the paper crafting community.