Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Clara's Christmas Eve Ballet Slippers


 Hello my Dear Friends!
I would like to mention to all my East Coast friends to be safe during the worst storm ever to hit the East coast. My prayers are with each and everyone at this time.

Today I would like to share these adorable Ballet Slippers from Mary's svgcuts "Clara's Christmas Eve kit. You can get this great collection FREE


These are Mary's darling Ballet Slippers!
Get her Clara's Christmas Eve Kit Free with purchase.
Click on the link above!



The lovely Ballet Slippers would be a great gift for a dancer or someone that loves ballet. Gorgeous display for any occasion or gift.


 

You can decorate with sequins, pearls or whatever your hearts desire. 
 They measure approximately 5" tall.
Great keepsakes!!
Great gift for that special someone on your list. Super fun svg file!

Don't forget to get this svg file FREE in Clara's Christmas Eve Kit !
Happy Crafting!
Min Ballet Slipper Tree Ornaments.
2 1/2" tall.
Have a wonderful week my friends and keep watching for New and exciting creations.


It's that time again!

Enjoy this Music Box of Winchester Mystery

HUGS TO ALL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally a person that puts some real work into a blog. I do like what you have done with the blog.