Friday, October 5, 2012

Delightful Christmas Lantern




Happy Friday my Friends!

Hey, did you hear about the Christmas svg kit that came out last night?
Every Thursday over at svg cuts Facebook page, Mary & Leo release a New svg Kit. 

The All-New Advent Calendar Trees kit is adorable!
You can get it Free with a purchase.Click below.

http://svgcuts.com/blog/2012/09/30/advent-calendar-trees-christmas-svg/




This adorable Christmas lantern is from the Crisp Days of Fall SVG Kit below.

Crisp Days of Fall Kit!

 Isn't this the cutest pie you've ever seen??? This comes with Lantern in the Crisp Day of Fall kit!
And, it comes with a video tutorial!


I used burgundy designer paper and added a cluster of gold bells with a gold ribbon to the top. I also put gold rickrack up the sides and around the top of the lantern to give it a special touch. And you know, I just had enough to go around the lantern...hehe Now I need to go look for some more gold rickrack! Does anyone know where I can find some?



I placed a tea light that glitters with a soft glow at night. There are so many different ways to decorate these adorable lanterns for the Holidays. Great for a special gift or decorations during the Holiday season. It's so much fun displaying them all around my house.Super fun and fast to make and cuts out in three pieces that are easy to assemble. I hope I've inspired you to start creating your own fun creations.

Now on with the second Clue

"I've a Smile on my face"

Have a wonderful Friday my dear friends! 
Keep on smiling and watching for New creations coming your way.

HUGS!

3 comments:

Cheryl First said...

I love this beautiful burgundy, and with the gold it is stunning! Great job
((HUGS))
Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions

Unknown said...

Beautiful lantern. Love the red and gold.

Debra said...

I am loving all your lanterns, but this is my favorite! It's so beautiful! You just blow me away with your creations! Keep 'em coming, girl! Hugs, Debra