Monday, July 30, 2012

Pick A Pumpkin Large 3D Fall Pumpkin

Time to pick a 3D Pumpkin! 
Pumpkin time is almost here and what better way to get ready than to make 3D pumpkins.
This pumpkin was made using Mary & Leo's kit called "Pick A Pumpkin" here

They even have a video tutorial!











This is the inside without the lid. I inked the accent paper after I glued them on but next time I will ink the edges before I put them on so they stand out more.

I added a two tone bow and some paper curly cues. Also some fall leaves with pop dots.





That's it for today my friends so I will bid you farewell and happy crafting.
More fall creations coming!

Keep smiling!

P.S. If you are new and would like to comment you can do so right under this message, even if it says  "No comment". That just means that nobody commented yet. Click on that and a little window will open and ask you to sign in.
If you need help, please click Email me

No comments: