Sunday, July 15, 2012

Christmas Cheer North Pole Reindeer Tri Fold Card



Mary's NEW Christmas Cheer Kit!!!!

Hello everyone! 

Yahoo! I get to play with Mary's New Christmas Kit!

Yes, I know it's Sunday, but I just couldn't resist...smile! 

I'm thinking "NORTH POLE" today! It's helping I Believe...hehe

I think its time for a Tri- fold card. A very unique Reindeer at the North Pole card for someone special on your list. Lots of glitter, gems and pearls decorate this adorable Reindeer card. Keep watching as I bring in more Christmas creations!

You can get this file Free at Mary & Leo's site below.







Please excuse some of my pics. I couldn't get the right lighting and was kind of in a hurry. I'm picking peaches and making peach jam And, I'm also cutting, sticking glue and inking.......whew! My hands have been washed so many times I think I lost my fingerprints.lol My jam turned out sooo good and without glue and glitter in it ;)

I need Mary's Pumpkin Patch stamps!!
I had to use little sticker letters instead of stamping it. My niece, Lisa in IA won the Whole pumpkin patch set over at Mary & Leo's Facebook site. I'll have to send my cards to Lisa to be stamped :) or Win them ;)
Mary & Leo's Facebook site is always jumping with New creations, prizes and Freebies. And,everyone is sooo friendly, it's like a Big Happy Family!
Hop on over and say Hi and don't forget to tell them I sent you :)

 Click below to visit Mary & Leo's Facebook site.




Visit Mary & Leo's Pumpkin Patch Stamps site below.






Isn't he Cute!



Front

Inside

Have a wonderful weekend~

1 comment:

Therese said...

Aww, he is too cute :) I just downloaded my new kit yesterday, but haven't played with it yet. This is the one I wanted to make the most and you made yours so pretty with all of the bling!