Saturday, July 28, 2012

Pick a Pumpkin Cute Black Crow Card

      Hello again my Dear Friends!
 Name that Tune! 
  Sing a song of rainbows. A pocket full of twine.  
     Four and twenty blackbirds. Made into a card 
When the card was opened. The birds began to sing
 Isn't  that a clever Card to show to all my friends.

          Ok, did I get a smile yet? 

Can anyone show me how to make a video? I can sing!!!
 Maybe next time...LOL  Just kidding!


Well, here's the little, I mean Big blackbird card and I love him. He was so fun and easy to make using the eClips/eCal machine. You can get the file over at, yes you guessed it, Mary & Leo's svgcuts.com site below. It's called "Pick A Pumpkin Kit" & includes 3D Pumpkins and more fun stuff.



Don't forget to get the FREE Miss Baker's Classroom svg kit!!!

http://svgcuts.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=27&products_id=318





Here's Lookin at ya!


I inked the flower with Tim Holtz distressed inks and added a gem in the center. To make 
the flower look more 3D I added a pop dot and some twine.



That's it for today my friends! Have a wonderful and relaxing rest of the weekend.
Keep watching as the Fall begins to roll in:)



"In seeking happiness for others, you find it for yourself"

This Pelican was just waiting for me to take his picture. I just happened to be driving by the clubhouse & spotted him. I jumped out and took his pic.
He was sooo cute and just sat there.
Enjoy:)
Have a great day!


No comments: