Friday, July 13, 2012

Santa's Secret 3D Little Drummer Boy Drum Box

Pa rum pum pum pum
Me and my drum. 

Hello everyone! It's going to be a Great Christmas! I think starting Christmas in

July is a wonderful idea. I will have all my special gift boxes and cards already made and will be able to enjoy the Holidays. So much fun!

Today I have made this really cute drum box that can hold a lot of goodies. It's pretty easy to put together and embellish. I used white snowflake brads and red and green jewel brads to hold the thin shiny silver ribbon up the sides of the drum. I didn't have twine so I used the ribbon, but you can use most anything you like.  Top it off with some pretty foil tissue papers, candy canes and add a special gift or cookies. A very unique gift!

Have a wonderful Weekend! Bringing sunshine and smiles your way!






You can visit Mary & Leo's svg site to get the drum and Santa cards and so much more. Click on 
the link below

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute. Love those papers.