Thursday, July 12, 2012

Old Fashioned Santa's Secret Cut Card

HO HO HO!!!

THINK SNOW!

Hi There!

Time for an Old Fashioned Christmas card. This darling cutout card came from
Mary's Santa's Secret kit. Very fun card to make and embellish. I had white embossed 12 x 12 paper in my stash and used it for his beard, hat and cane. I inked his hat & cane with Tim Holtz inks.  A white pom pom on the end of his hat and rhinestones and a bow finished him off. Mary even included a special envelope which I added holly to. Great file!!







 The BELIEVE is a cutout from Mary's Pumpkin Patch stamps. I didn't have the stamp so I used a black marker. I do need to get some of her stamps soon. Click below to view their adorable print n cut stamps.


Special svg envelope in the Santa's Secret kit. Click below to get the Santa card and more.

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is sooo cute! Great job.