Sunday, July 8, 2012

Elegant Grapes Gift Tag & Card

                                                                Hello my crafty friends!
  It's almost time to harvest my Concord and Flame grapes. I was inspired by one of Mary's Free grape svg files. I welded the tag together and inked them. Then added pop dots and a couple of rhinestones and a purple bow. The gift tag measures approximately   3 3/4  x 2 3/4.  I think it turned out quite delicious!  Great tag card for a bag of grapes, a bottle of sparkling grape juice or wine.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day~                                                                         
                                                         You can get the Free svg file below.

                                         http://svgcuts.com/blog/2012/07/07/grapes-wine-gift-tag/
                                                            

             
                             
The back of the tag is almost the same as the front, expect no rhinestones.
                                                                      




                                                   Grape Cutout Card

                      

For this card, I welded the grape silhouette in eCal to a rectangle. I used the Martha Stewart punch on a purple strip, then inked it and  glued it to the white card. I also cut & glued a purple back piece  the whole length of the card back to make it stronger. I used the Epiphany heart button under the purple bow.  The card measures approximately 8" x 6". There are many ways to embellish this card, so use your imagination and have fun. Thanks for looking.
Please leave a comment and email me if you would like the scut file for both the gift tag and card.

No comments: