Friday, July 6, 2012

Caramel Apple Pie Box

Hello everyone! 
I hope you all had a wonderful and relaxing 4th of July.
Time to get back into the kitchen and bake some pies. My apple,peach and plum trees are almost ready to pick to make some delicious pies. I have the perfect pie box from Mary's Caramel Apple pie kit. You can get the kit  here  
  
http://svgcuts.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7&products_id=279. 

                                                



This was an easy box to make and can be cutout in so many different colored papers for any gathering or Holiday. I had the bunny sitting in my craft room for over a year when I first started cutting. I think he looks really cute on top.  Great gift idea! Pop in a Marie Calendar pie or make your own. Most of all have fun!
 Have a great day!



No comments: