Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Holiday Pink/Red Paper Cosage Flowers

Hello friends!
Here's some more paper flowers I made and decorated with lace and ribbon. I used thin 12 x 12 paper that had white writing on all of them except I inked the larger and smaller ones with Tim Holtz distressed inks. I used florescent glitter on the other one with the baby's breath. You can use any kind of papers to make many beautiful flowers to decorate your Holiday or special occasion gift boxes. Or, you could give them as a corsage and put a pin back on them. Let me know if you can think of any other ways to use these flowers. Thanks for looking and have a beautiful day.
See my post under these for the svg files.





Have a crafty day!

Life Events

“All life events are formative. All contribute to what we become, year by year, as we go on growing. As my friend the poet Kenneth Koch once said, “You aren’t just the age you are. You are all the ages you ever have been!”Mr. Roger quote.

http://www.snappynewday.com/2012/07/15/life-events/


No comments: