Thursday, July 26, 2012

Pumpkin Maple Syrup Card



Hi my friends!
Yep, it's starting to look like Pumpkin time around here. Getting ready for the harvest challenge over at Mary & Leo's facebook site here https://www.facebook.com/svgcuts
In fact tomorrow they will be offering a FREE kit! I can't wait to see what Mary has created.

So, while I'm waiting to enter their Autumn challenge here 









I've made a pumpkin card from Mary's Caramel Apple Pie kit. I used some of the
elements and created this card. I first welded the pumpkin & stem to a rectangle in eCal (surecuts) and then pieced together the pumpkin and added a glue dot to the top pumpkin. I inked them all with Tim Holtz distressed ink, gotta love those inks. I use the Martha Stewart edge punch up the side of the card. I added a gold,orange and brown ribbon on top and I may add an acorn. This was a fun card to make but it did take some time to do the three layers of the Maple syrup letters. Of course I had to ink each layer :) I love how it turned out. Great card for the pumpkin harvest season!
Thank about it for today. Thanks for looking and have a fun day and remember it's almost Friday ;)
Happy crafting!




I use bronze ink on the letters.

No comments: